ITS ALL ABOUT GOING FOR A RIDE
It’s all about going for a ride on our Yamaha Super Teneres, on-road or off, the way the bike was designed to be ridden. We ride amazing routes in the Pacific Northwest one weekend a month as often as we can; we also hold training sessions and tech days. Other brands of ADV bikes are always welcome too. Come join us.
OTHER STUFF WE DO
- Focus on Teneres, but welcome all bikes and riding levels.
- Plan monthly rides and tech days, with one or two longer rides each summer.
- Attend special events throughout the year, like the International Motorcycle Show, Horizons Unlimited, and the Overland Expo.
- Encourage further development of riding skills through ride participation, special presentations, and learning from reputable instructors
- Ride pavement, dirt or a combination of the two. We’re always looking for off-road routes. You don’t need off-road experience, but if you want some, this is the place to find it.
- Enjoy the ride!